We’re looking for a detail-oriented, good vibes only marketing intern for Fall 2017 with knowledge of online media management to assist our Account Management team.
– Assist Account Managers with online advertising optimizations and campaign management within Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook and Instagram
– Regularly conduct Keyword Research and testing to develop a full Adwords campaign
– Copywriting for online media advertising campaigns
– Develop on-site search engine optimization guides
– Current student able to work two days (8-12 hours) per week at our downtown office
– Google AdWords experience preferred
– Google Analytics experience preferred
– A passion for problem solving, learning and educating others
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Ability to adapt to changing conditions
– Must be self-starting and able to multitask and function efficiently in a fast-paced agency environment
– Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative
This is a semester-long, unpaid internship. We will write letters of recommendation for interns who distinguish themselves and provide college credit where applicable.
How to Apply
Please contact Megan VanDerSnick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Growing start-up agency with future full-time employment opportunities that entail the ability to work remotely.