The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for successful day-to-day management and monitoring of digital media, marketing, and social media channels for designated Findsome & Winmore clients with a focus and expertise in social media.
This role requires strong account management skills, a keen understanding of all social media outlets (advertising and reporting), digital marketing, SEO, public relations and specific knowledge of how social media can be used to drive better customer engagement. The Digital Marketing Manager will provide department organization and stability to clients and internal relationships through detailed planning, organization, leadership and time management. Act as a liaison between clients and internal staff with the goal of customer satisfaction and relationship building through outstanding delivery of projects and services.
● Assists in the creation and implementation of digital marketing strategy and tactics for an assortment of clients in a variety of industries, with a specific specialty focus in social media.
Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: recognition and reward for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
● Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
● Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals.
● Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI.
● Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
● Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
● Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
● Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
● Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
● Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
● Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
● Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
● Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
● Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
Promote content through social advertising.
● Create, edit, proof and publish a variety of internal and external content including but not limited to press releases, blogs, websites, social media, brochures, and other correspondence.
● Assists in the formation and management of client marketing estimates, budgets and expenses.
● Create client presentations and agreements
● Assemble client activity reports.
● Maintain good client relations through professionalism and all functions of customer service.
● Manage timeline and resources for incoming/current/ongoing projects.
● Develop detailed project plans including resource plans, processes, procedures, work flow, schedules, infographics and timelines.
● Maintain accountability for resolving client issues, proposing solutions and dissolving potential issues to maintain satisfactory projects and relationships.
● Have a clear understanding and be able to work in the following marketing channels (digital and print) defined as: social media, apps, content creation/management, media planning/buying, SEO, marketing campaigns/collateral, media relations, special events, branding, video and direct mail.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume, salary requirements, and samples of your best work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We pride ourselves in creating and upholding an environment that fosters inspiration, collaboration, success, and the common good. Our workplace culture includes 12 core values combined with what we believe makes the best possible place to work at:
-Fair, competitive compensation and benefits.
-A physical space that makes us all PROUD.
-Flexibility and the ability to BALANCE work commitments with a healthy and active personal life.
-Responsibility, trust, and empowerment.
-An environment that cultivates personal success.
-Supportive and constructive internal and external relationships.
-A body of work and responsibility that challenges and stretches us.
-The stimulation of personal GROWTH and meaning.
-Opportunities to combine our work with an atmosphere of laughter and fun!