The Digital Marketing Coordinator is a member of the Marketing team and is responsible for developing and executing overall strategy to target customers through social media, digital advertising, and strategic promotional partnerships to achieve ticket sales goals.
1. Public Relations – write press releases and pitches and send to media partners.
2. Social Media – coordinate and implement daily social media presence across all required platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google +, etc.)
3. Handle all media communication and requests for productions and programs.
4. Content Marketing – write blog posts to engage and attract new audience.
5. Manage and update company web site on a regular basis.
6. Create and send MailChimp email campaigns.
7. Bid and place digital advertising insertion orders, ad trafficking, copywriting, and report return investment metrics as related to ticket sales.
8. Create photographic and video images for advertising and archival purposes.
• Two years of experience with public relations or digital marketing, preferably for a non-profit organization
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Advanced knowledge of WordPress or similar website tools
• Advanced knowledge of MailChimp or similar platform
• Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
Physical / Environmental Demands:
• Required to sit for long periods of time
• Noise level in the environment is moderate
• Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postion designation is non-exempt.