“Never permit a dichotomy to rule your life, a dichotomy in which you hate what you do so you can have pleasure in your spare time. Look for a situation in which your work will give you as much happiness as your spare time.” – Pablo Picasso
DO YOU LOVE TO?
-Get sh*t done
-Set and achieve goals
-Work under pressure
-Be detailed and organized
-Be part of a young & energetic team
-Learn & grow professionally
-Push your limits
-Establish and maintain relationships
If you’re yelling at your computer screen, “That’s ME!” — keep reading…
DO YOU HAVE?
PASSION – One of our company’s most important rules: We only work with people who are passionate about what they do.
HUMOR – Setting a new standard in your industry takes a lot of effort, and we like to have a lot of fun along the way. If you’re going to fit in, you must possess a great sense of humor and love to laugh!
HUNGER – The deep hunger to learn and grow. We’re looking for a sharp mind we can invest in and continue to grow and let flourish. A positive attitude and a continuous learning/improvement mindset is a must.
This is very unique opportunity to work in fast-paced, hyper-growth startup. Seller.Tools is the only platform leveraging Amazon data to empower sellers on the largest commerce platform ever to exist. As Digital Marketing Coordinator, you’ll inform and convert customers through paid and organic channels. This includes Social Media, PPC and E-mail Marketing. The right candidate for this position will have an entrepreneurial approach and seek out solutions to complex problems.
You will be responsible for:
– Exponentially growing social media following through key channels such as Facebook and YouTube
– Crafting compelling copy to engage and convert customers
– Creating customer segments/reporting for actionable insights translating directly into subsequent initiatives (turning data into action)
– Spearheading customer communication initiatives via e-mail marketing and ManyChat
– Directly supporting Director of Marketing with strategic initiatives
– Seeking opportunities to leverage growth hacking strategies
– Excel at creating high-quality copy and polished marketing materials
– Exceptional attention to detail and strong ownership and accountability
– Passionate about digital marketing and growth hacking
– Exceptional attitude and willing to wear multiple hats based on the need/opportunity
–Desire to learn from highly successful and passionate entrepreneurs who are invested in your growth and development
How to Apply
Provide a your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Digital Marketing Coordinator opportunity’