The Marketing & Communications division of Rollins College is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team of passionate marketers. The ideal candidate will be a powerful digital content creator with strong writing skills, understanding of the digital media landscape, critical thinking, and superior organizational skills. You’ll have a hand in all aspects of the College’s Digital Marketing strategy, including social media management, digital ad management, email marketing, conversion optimization and creating content to support these efforts. Success in this role requires a dual-minded approach: you’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
• Minimum of 2 years of experience producing content for the web and engaging an online audience
• Excellent research, writing and editing skills with strong attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and take initiative, manage competing priorities, coordinate diverse projects and meet tight deadlines
• Demonstrated appreciation for private liberal arts education
• Experience in the following a plus: paid search, retargeting and social network advertising; Hubspot; Canva; social media management; analytic platforms; and content creation apps
How to Apply
Candidates may apply online directly through the Rollins College employment website.
Apply link: http://jobs.rollins.edu/cw/en-us/job/492750/digital-marketing-coordinator
Through its mission, Rollins College is firmly committed to creating a just community that embraces multiculturalism; persons from historically under-represented minority groups are encouraged to apply.
Take me to the company's job listing page.
Rollins College offers a generous benefits package featuring comprehensive health coverage, retirement savings plan with generous employer contribution and full tuition waiver after one year for employees, spouses, domestic partners and dependents.