It’s time to stop “working” and start getting paid to do what you love. At Curley & Pynn – The Strategic Firm®, our award-winning team of creative thinkers is excited to offer you this opportunity. As a communications specialist, you can do big things in an environment that will challenge you to contribute 100 percent every day, while empowering you to succeed.
Our specialists play a critical role in the implementation of communications strategies for clients from varied industries. No two days are the same at Curley & Pynn, but there are several things you can expect to do:
• Research, research, research. It’s the bedrock of every communications plan.
• Write compelling stories about our clients, their products and services for news releases, blogs, social media posts and more.
• Publicize those stories by pitching them to news media, developing eye-catching collateral, planning and executing events, and more.
• Brainstorm new and innovative ideas that bring our strategies to life.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations, journalism or a related field.
• Overwhelming desire to grow your career.
• Writing skills stronger than the Hulk.
• Annoying obsession with details.
• No fear to call a reporter, get rejected and call again.
• Confidence to raise your hand and take responsibility for new projects.
• Penchant for to-do lists and ability to juggle.
Ideally, you’ve had some on-the-job experience and are ready for the next step in your career. Solid internships and a high level of maturity go a long way, too. Experience with graphic design and digital marketing will earn you bonus points.
How to Apply
Interested? Email your resume, writing samples and a meaningful cover letter to Dan Ward at email@example.com.
What we have:
• Experienced, friendly and enthusiastic mentors who will always have your back and are invested in helping you grow.
• Long-standing relationships with some of Florida’s most well-respected organizations, including globally recognized brands.
• Generous benefits: a competitive salary, health benefits, three weeks of paid vacation time, financial support for professional development activities and reimbursement for continuing education.
• Work-hard, play-hard mentality, which often leads to cookie breaks, birthday celebrations, happy hour and more.