You’re a marketing professional who’s looking to translate your creative and innovative ideas in a growing industry. Your experience includes designing and delivering creative marketing campaigns and investment packages with tactics that include social media tweets and posts, compelling presentations and materials, and exciting client events and receptions. You’re highly organized and have a keen eye for details, ensuring a high standard of quality in everything you do.
You’re flexible and love variety in your work. You thrive in a fast-paced, team environment where no two days are the same. You also love to learn and exchange ideas with others to achieve amazing results.
- Your marketing campaigns and related tactics – including social media, signage, photography, email blasts and events – demonstrate a direct and positive impact on sales growth and targets
- You’re a team player, always looking for ways to improve processes and make a difference
- You’re a positive influence on the sales process by ensuring sales agents have exactly what they need and when they need it to support their clients
- Utilize a solid graphic design background to create marketing brochures, offerings, proposals consisting of property, personnel, financial and market information creating various templates with Colliers branding.
- Become familiar with all company resources: databases, internet sites, reference materials, internal materials.
- Implement and coordinate direct mail programs (i.e. team brochure, listing announcement, listing brochures, closed deal announcement and quarterly reports).
- Maintain current listings, contract records, and transactions in Apto – Salesforce.com
- Continually provide creative input on packaging, reports and team brochures by monitoring competitors packaging and templates.
- Create E-Marketing (Email) campaigns using the HubSpot marketing automation platform
- Miscellaneous other tasks as requested
- At least 2-4 years sales and marketing experience
- Adobe InDesign Experience
- Strong technical and computer skills, including high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Competitive salary + benefits
How to Apply
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) plan and flexible spending account
- Group insurance plans