Zenwise Health is looking for a full-time Business Intelligence Analyst in Orlando, FL focused on designing, developing and delivering critical reports, dashboards, and analytical solutions. This is a newly-created role where you will work independently to manage large datasets and output tangible dashboards to be shared with cross-departmental leadership. You will also collaborate across the organization to lend analytical support for a variety of ad-hoc requests and to brainstorm and implement more long-term automated solutions.
What You’ll Do:
• Define and develop requirement documentation on how to work with various APIs to pull transactional and customer data
• Build and maintain a relational database to warehouse data
• Provide attention to detail and ensure data accuracy
• Write SQL queries to compile, combine or summarize datasets
• Design and develop business intelligence dashboards, analytic reports and data visualizations using Tableau
• Gather report requirements from departments across the business to make sure they satisfy their needs and help them make strategic decisions
• Work closely with departments to identify ways to automate processes to increase efficiency
• Identify opportunities to improve business processes and decisions using data analytics
• Present findings and follow-up with business partners to ensure results are implemented
• Proactively identify and evaluate emerging analytics software, technologies, and tools
• BS/BA in business, math, computer science, IT, finance or another related field
• Experience in working with relational database systems
• Ability to break down high level business problems into concrete analytical solutions
• Familiar with APIs and how they work
• Familiar with ETL process in order to blend and load data from multiple varied sources
• Experience with SQL and Relational Databases
• Experience with Microsoft Excel (advanced)
• Experience with reporting tools, preferably Tableau
• Experience with R/Python a plus
• Ability to work autonomously and with a sense of accountability
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving problems
• Ability to handle multiple projects
• Desire to work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication (written, oral, interpersonal) and grammar skills
How to Apply
In order to be considered for the position, you must click on the link below to complete an application and short assessment:
Take me to the company's job listing page.
About Zenwise Health:
It’s easier to live fully when your health is in optimal condition. Zenwise Health is invested in enabling people to make the most of their lives – at every point. We provide products that enhance vitality and help complete the puzzle of personal wellness for customers to achieve a happier, healthier, more balanced approach to life.
Zenwise Health exhibits a startup culture that is highly collaborative, challenging and fast-paced. We encourage each individual team member to strongly impact the growth and direction of our success through their hands on contributions. For this reason, we value personal and professional growth and are never ones to shy away from rewarding smart work.
We also recognize our team members’ commitment to Zenwise Health’s growth and success by offering competitive benefits such as paid time off, flexible work hours, a casual dress code, and team outings where you enjoy hanging out with your co-workers. And while hard work and strong work ethic are an integral part of our culture, we balance this with a fun work environment.
Why You Should Join Us:
● Gain professional work experience in an area related to your degree or area(s) of expertise
● Work in a positive, well-balanced environment with limitless career growth
● See your work foster results that advance the legitimacy and proliferation of the company
● Competitive Compensation
● PTO + paid holidays
● Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance