Looking for an outgoing, upbeat and intelligent individual with outstanding communication and organizational skills who will play a strong role in Appleton’s growth and profitability through new business development efforts. This highly personable individual will be one of the faces of Appleton at organizational and networking events. This person will cultivate current in-house accounts and pursue new ones.
- Represent the company at various functions and networks, and promote the agency at every opportunity.
- Cultivate current clients, seek out new business opportunities, and play a leading role in their development.
- Ensure that overall account revenues and receipts meet established company goals.
- Ensure client needs are properly and efficiently executed and communicated both internally and externally.
- Develop and implement an overall marketing and sales strategy with action plans that clearly define objectives, goals, schedules and assignments to implement and achieve targeted opportunities.
- Have clear knowledge of all agency services and be able to articulate offerings.
- Have excellent presentation skills to successfully present multiple agency services in a professional manner.
- Oversee the full process of projects from concept to completion, have excellent time management skills, create timelines, as well as the analytical ability to gather information and act on priorities.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to write proposals and RFPs, and present both independently and with a team.
- A 4-year bachelor’s degree
- Must have 7-10 years of sales and account management experience with a minimum of 3 years of experience in an advertising or marketing role.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and the ability to easily adapt to other software programs
Competitive salary (base plus commission), employee health insurance, other optional insurances, paid vacation and holidays, retirement plan with vested matching funds, professional development education, room for advancement and other employee perks.
How to Apply
Send resume to HR@appletoncreative.com.