The Brand Consultant is responsible for the tracking of jobs in the form of a sales order from the sales producers, from creating a purchase order through product delivery to the client. Individual will work with sales producers, vendors and clients to ensure all orders are received, placed and delivered accurately and on budget. This position supports the sales force and management team. It requires a high level of organization and follow through to keep all orders and workflow running smoothly.
• High volume of managing unexpected changes to orders, receiving sales orders and placing purchase orders, prioritizing orders and workflow mandates excellent time management skills and the intellect to make sound judgment.
• Brand Consultant must be able to handle multiple projects at the same time, have excellent communication and organizational skills and be a team player.
• Ability to interface with all levels of the organization and the ability to handle pressure and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Receiving orders from sales personnel
• Placing purchase orders
• Interaction with clients/vendors in regards to all orders (pricing, quantities, timelines, budgets, etc.)
• Coordinating approval of artwork between client and vendors
• Communication with sales department in regards to order status using cloud based management system
• Overseeing resolution of any vendor and/or client discrepancies
• Must be extremely organized, with proven track record of providing administrative organization to complex business units
• Professional demeanor and a pleasant telephone presence required
• Must be able to handle a fast paced environment and have excellent follow-up skills
• Ability to anticipate needs and take proactive steps to prepare for business unit needs
• Must be a motivated self-starter and extremely detail-oriented
• Excellent overall communication skills (written and oral) are important
• Must be able to multi-task under pressure
• Must be outgoing, creative and team oriented
• Proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point required
• Proficiency with a variety of industry specific software (ESP and Facilis)
• Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator preferred
• College degree preferred
How to Apply
To apply, send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://ioajobs.theresumator.com/apply/jobs/details/Sk4sujVdP8?
Competitive salaries and bonus earning potential
Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
401K with employer match
Participation in employee stock plan
Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
Company commitment to work/family life balance and community service
Teammates who share your drive for excellence