Evōk is Looking for a Super Creative and Idea-Filled Associate Creative Director
Rapidly expanding, top Central Florida ad agency, evōk advertising, is looking for an exceptional Associate Creative Director/Video Editor. Voted one of the best places to work in Central Florida by the Orlando Business Journal, evōk advertising wants to know if you have what it takes. Our Associate Creative Directors combine killer design skills with a proven ability to make strong decisions and push their team to deliver stunning work, developing original creative concepts and approaches as well as overseeing project design all the way through execution. Associate Creative Directors should not only act as mentors to the creative employees working underneath them, but also work seamlessly across departments to deliver the best work possible. Our Associate Creative Directors contribute to projects’ creative, user experience and technology teams, driving them to exceed expectations on all levels. We need someone who can represent our culture and standards within the agency as well as to our clients—someone who is as passionate and excited about their work as we want audiences to be.
The position requires:
• A strong creative background with experience in creative leadership in an agency environment. Recognized expertise in one of the following: advertising, collateral, identity, or interactive design.
• A strong working knowledge of interactive design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process.
• Strong video editing skills in Adobe Premier and After effects, Camera knowledge and shooting ability a plus.
• Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations. We want someone who can back up our innovative work clearly and confidently.
• Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and timely feedback to keep work on budget and schedule. Someone who can help their team understand what needs to be done so they can get down to business.
• Comprehensive awareness and passion of new platforms, technologies, and trends for the traditional and digital channels. Push the envelope and deliver high concept pieces.
• Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs.
• Proven leadership skills—we want someone who can move a project forward while still taking the time to foster the talents of our creative staff while encouraging team camaraderie.
Please provide link to online portfolio and resume when submitting.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter, resume and link to portfolio to email@example.com