Our Associate Creative Director combines killer design skills with a proven ability to make strong decisions and push the team to deliver stunning work, develop original creative concepts and approaches as well as overseeing project design through execution.
The Associate Creative Director should not only act as mentor to the creative team, but also work seamlessly across departments to deliver the best work possible. Our Associate Creative Director contributes to the creative, user experience and technology teams, driving them to exceed expectations on all levels. The ACD represents our culture and standards within the agency as well as to our clients.
The position requires:
• A strong creative background with experience in creative leadership within an agency environment. Recognized expertise in one of the following: advertising, collateral, identity, or interactive design.
• A strong working knowledge of interactive design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process.
• Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations. We want someone who can back up our innovative work clearly and confidently.
• Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and timely feedback to keep work on budget and schedule. Someone who can help their team understand what needs to be done so they can get down to business.
• Comprehensive awareness and passion of new platforms, technologies, and trends for the traditional and digital channels. Push the envelope and deliver high concept pieces.
• Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs.
• Proven leadership skills—we want someone who can move a project forward while still taking the time to foster the talents of our creative staff while encouraging team camaraderie.
How to Apply
Send cover letter, resume and link to portfolio to email@example.com