The Assistant Media Planner will assist in the development and execution of media plans under the direction of a Media Planner and/or Supervisor.
• Work as liaison between communications planning teams to ensure plans are on schedule and elements are completed.
• Integral part of a multi-functional team working closely with Digital, Creative, Operations, Account, Analytics, and Buying counterparts.
• Work closely with the planners and supervisor, supporting in the creation, execution and follow up of campaigns.
• Media Planning/Execution:
o Maintain budget updates and spreadsheets.
o Maintain flowcharts and plans.
o Input data into Donovan.
o Run Reach and Frequencies in IMS.
o Competitive analyses.
o Write POV’s.
o Resolve discrepancies.
o Input data into Prisma
o Manage STEP process
• Media Research Analysis:
o Proficient with media research tools: Prisma, DDS, IMS, CMR Stradegy, Media Tools, etc.
o Basic knowledge of media terminology and applications.
• Media Awareness:
o Keep up with industry trends.
o Participate in media training sessions.
o Basic knowledge of digital media planning
• Maintain and support all company standards as specified within the Quality Management System.
• Supports/facilitates the mandatory adherence to ISO9001 requirements, processes and procedures.
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
• Strong communication skills for frequent contact with the account and buying teams.
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Attention to detail.
• Significant organizational skills to work simultaneously on numerous media objectives in a comprehensive method.
• Basic understanding of the media planning function.
• Math acumen.
• Media planning knowledge preferred, not necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Have physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
How to Apply
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Karin Turrieta at email@example.com.
No phone calls please.