This role will contribute to the company’s success by assisting in the development of client marketing initiatives through creative and strategic writing. The Copywriter will provide content for social media, blogs, emails, ads, press releases, flyers, brochures, websites and other content pieces in support of each client’s strategic direction, under the guidance of the Marketing Supervisor.
While your primary responsibility will be writing content, a key attribute of this and any role in our company is having strong drive and dedication, and the ability to think critically through any activity and provide strategic solutions and creative ideas that go beyond the basics.
• BA/BS in relevant studies
• 2-4 years copywriting experience
• Excellent writing and editing skills across diverse formats
• Writing skills in being succinct, clear and concise while still applying finessed vocabulary
• Ability to take direction for some projects and take lead and give your own direction on others
• Exceptional organization, communication, interpersonal, planning and time management skills
• Ability to work in a team and understand the value of collaborative thought and execution
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – especially Word and Excel
• Experience in a marketing and/or advertising agency
• Knowledge/familiarity of SEO copywriting and/or techniques
How to Apply
Please apply with a cover letter and resume to Cori Powers at email@example.com