Spectrum Reach currently seeks an Advertising Account Executive for our Maitland / Orlando, FL Media market.
The Advertising Account Executive will be responsible for prospecting, selling and growing a base of local clients and agencies purchasing advertising on our 100+ cable TV networks, and our digital audience network of our online websites. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial spirit, attention to detail, a passion for advertising and a devotion to delivering the absolute best strategies for our Media clients!
Spectrum Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter Communications, Inc. The company offers custom solutions for the modern media landscape utilizing national cable networks, internet advertising and promotional events supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative services. Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer.
With offices in 41 states and 147 markets, Spectrum Reach covers over 27 million households throughout the country. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media and multi-screen solutions, Spectrum Reach’s consultative team brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers.
– Get results for our advertisers
– Maintain customer satisfaction and accountability through consultative selling.
– Engage in all stages of the sales cycle, from prospecting to developing customer rapport, closing business,
growing revenue and servicing accounts.
– Expand sales footprint with existing and new accounts by introducing new products and services
– Complete appropriate sales activity reports and forecasts as required.
– Responsible for meeting and exceeding weekly, monthly and quarterly sales activity with a focus on solution
based selling and digital product inclusion.
– Maintain rate and product integrity to ensure maximum company profitability.
– Meet with key decision makers and develop advertising programs that target client specific needs
– Prepare and present media proposals to new and existing customers, driving new business as well as growing
Essential Job Competencies:
– You should be able to demonstrate a record of success in your sales career to date.
– You should be able to research, build and sell advertising schedules that will get results.
– You should have a deep knowledge of how advertising works and how great, targeted advertising can grow
your client’s sales and bottom line.
– You should be able to explain the strengths and weaknesses of all media types and help your customers make
– You should be a vigorous and engaged prospector seeking out new customers every day, able to uncover
client needs and present advertising plans to get results. At the same time, you will be skilled at building deep
lasting relationships to foster annual, long-term business.
– Understanding of digital eco-system.
– Know how digital platforms work together
– Deep market knowledge of online and digital marketplace
– Ability to explain complex digital media features in simple terms
– Understand how businesses consume and use social media.
– Ability to keep up with industry advances.
– Able to generate enthusiasm around digital solutions.
– Continuously works to stay current and expand market knowledge of advertising opportunities among digital
platforms & emerging products
– Demonstrates an understanding of how digital is influencing and changing traditional methods of marketing
– Knowledge of and ability to apply online digital advertising and identify optimal product mix to meet
– Understands consumer research. Able to analyze, synthesize and communicate it to the client.
– Understanding of the competition in the marketplace
Education and Experience Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university OR 4-6 years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Excellent communication, interpersonal, motivational and organizational skills required and ability to work
independently and in a team environment.
– Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
– Knowledge of advertising sales software preferred.
Driving is a requirement for this position. Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and safe driving record.
How to Apply
Please apply on the link below: