CCH Marketing is seeking an experienced account manager for a position focused on the healthcare industry. This will be a full-time position.
This position will report directly to the Account Director. The account manager will interface directly with the brand journalist and client personnel, and thus must have excellent people skills. He or she must be confident in writing about unfamiliar and technical subject matter in a way that resonates with the consumer. This content will then be shared on the client’s blog and social media channels for which the account manager will be responsible for publishing content on daily.
- Work with blog writing and creative teams to produce content
- Meet, collaborate with and solicit content from client marketing staff
- Adhere to client style guidelines and uphold best practices to ensure brand consistency
- Provide regular progress updates to CCH and client management
- Adhere to agreed-upon project deadlines
- Manage the promotion of content on social media channels
- Assume responsibility for fact-checking and proofreading prior to posting content across platforms
- Post the blog posts on the client’s web site
- Assist Account Director in preparing monthly dashboards for the client
- Maintain editorial calendar
- Cover various client events for social media channels
- Supervise subordinate staff
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, digital media, english, journalism, advertising/public relations or a similar specialty with an intensive writing curriculum
5+ years experience in social media management is preferred
- Familiarity with AP style and ability to adapt to modified style guidelines
- Task-oriented individual accustomed to writing content for the web in a deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to speak to the hearts and minds of a unique audience and motivate them to act
- Ability to edit the writing of others
- Experience in healthcare/medical technical writing a plus
- General knowledge of current healthcare and medical topics and trends
- Ability to travel between the office and various local hospitals during work hours
- Experience with interviewing subject matter experts
- Strategic and conceptual thinker
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Team-oriented and flexible with excellent interpersonal skills
- Interested in, and able to speak to a diverse, bright and informed patient audience
- Photography and videography experience is a plus
- Availability to cover events on nights and weekends on occasion
Salary is commensurate with education, experience and skill level.
How to Apply
All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Applicants will be given writing tests. Please send cover letter, resume, writing samples/case studies and contact information for at least three references to email@example.com (please include “Account Manager” in the subject line). No phone calls, please. The review process will begin immediately. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. For more information about CCH Marketing, visit our website at www.cchmarketing.com.
- You will accrue 10 paid vacation days off per year, 5 paid sick days and are also eligible for 10 paid holidays (plus remote half days in between Christmas and New Years) for a total of 25 paid days off in accordance with our company policy. After 3 years you are eligible for an additional 3 paid vacation days.
- We will also reimburse you $300 a month for your healthcare.
- CCH Marketing has a SIMPLE IRA retirement plan and will match your deferral, dollar-for-dollar, up to 3% of your salary (the maximum allowed under the plan).