The Account Manager position at BIGEYE is responsible for the execution of day-to-day account activities to ensure client expectations are met. The Account Manager manages and guides projects through the agency to deliver superlative client service and added value at every stage. This person will report directly to the Senior Account Manager.
• Maintains frequent client interaction regarding project plan/statuses and gains client trust.
• Understands and manages factors related to account profitability, client satisfaction and client retention.
• Contributes to account growth by identifying opportunities to increase revenue and methods to improve internal processes; cultivates new business opportunities from existing clients and client contacts.
• Develops project cost estimates, communicates with client for approval and feedback and manages project related costs.
• Keeps apprised of progress of clients’ projects through relevant personnel.
• Effectively presents, sells and defends all agency work/proposals to clients; supports other client service team members in these functions.
• Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments.
• Assists in preparing client invoices, proposals, marketing communications, strategic marketing plans, and media plans.
• Enter and manage all client jobs and projects through agency’s project management software, Workamajig.
• Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications, including calls and emails.
• Ability to work with and manage 3rd party partners and vendors to meet client objectives.
• Ability to write detailed proposals and statements of work to clearly define project scope, budget and timelines.
• Ability to manage multiple projects/assignments on a daily basis.
• Reviews and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approval and feedback of each project stage.
• Responsible for accurate and timely billing, coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
• Counsels regularly with Senior Account Manager to discuss opportunities, problems, potential problems and issues that impact the client relationship and to receive feedback on performance.
• Keeps account coordinator informed of client activities.
• Two years in account service/management at an advertising or marketing agency.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, public relations, communications, or related field.
• Mac proficient.
• Strong organizational skills a must.
• Experience with Workamajig a plus.
• Interactive/digital development knowledge a plus.
• Social media knowledge a plus
How to Apply
Please apply online at https://bigeyeagency.com/agency/careers/#account-manager