The Account Manager is the link between the client and the entire agency team. Along with their team, the account manager acts as both the salesperson for the agency and as the client’s representative within the agency.
The Account Manager also leads the agency’s ideas presentation, ensuring the ideas remain faithful to the brief and that it is kept within the time frame and budget. The account manager is responsible for client budgets.
• Maintain favorable working relationship with clients.
• Meets and coordinates with clients to discuss and identify their requirements.
• Create client and project briefs.
• Monitors the effectiveness of campaigns.
• Prepares project estimates based on pricing provided by Print Production Manager or Large Format Production Manager and input from Creative Services.
• Proactively manages day to day activities and communicates with client to maintain account status and address any questions or concerns.
• Ensures all proofs are checked for correct copy, specs, and design prior to proofing to the client.
• Follows up with suppliers to be sure they will meet promised delivery dates.
• Supervises and coordinates project delivery.
• Checks and signs off on vendor deliveries to TCreative before going to the client.
• Reviews invoices and settles billing discrepancies with suppliers.
• Reviews courier and shipping invoices, assigning billing to relevant client jobs.
• Works to ensure highest quality results on every job.
• Maintains cordial contact with all suppliers.
• Maintains reference files for suppliers of various products and services.
• Maintains updated agency sample files.
• Arranges delivery of samples to client and agency personnel for all completed print production jobs.
• Researches specialty/promotional items and purchases items for clients.
• Knowledge of printing, graphic arts, and print workflow
• Advanced organization, communication, time management and interpersonal skills
• Problem solving and organizational skills
$40,000 + bonus structure
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will be discussed during interview.