As an Advertising Account Supervisor with Gravitational Marketing, you will be the primary point of contact for our members on a daily basis. You will consult with them and make specific recommendations based on their market and goals.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing clients by promoting and selling company products and services.
- Motivate and push our members forward so they can reach their goals.
- Conduct assertive strategic conversations with clients to ensure they stay the course, and provide strict recommendations
- Prompt clients to increase and approve ad budgets.
- Be a content expert and confident resource for our members.
- Ownership of on-boarding new clients and provide customer service to assigned customer accounts.
- Raise customer satisfaction by improving responsiveness and anticipating customer needs.
- Be a liaison between clients and our Digital and Traditional media team.
- Clarify and simplify our program for members so they can be successful.
- Assist in planning quarterly meetings.
- Work on special projects and assignments.
- Do whatever is necessary to get the job done.
This Energetic, Positive and Self-Motivated Star Will Possess The Following Background, Experience, Skills and Attributes:
- Experience as an Account Executive, Sales/Customer Service Associate, Marketing representative or Public Relations person
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- College degree (preferably in advertising, marketing, PR, Communications or Business) OR past outside/field sales experience
- Positive, upbeat and savvy communicator
- Confident, strong and engaging personality
- Highly organized
- Sensitive to deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Career oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Competitive Market-Based Salary (determined by education, experience and related work history)
How to Apply
- Fun, casual work environment
- A manageable work/life balance supported by the Leadership Team
- 5 Weeks Vacation (seriously!)
- Automatic 3% employer 401K contribution (after 1 year of employment)
Additional benefits include:
- Skills Enhancement Paid Education Program – we invest in our people that drive our business.
- Kindle Book Club – we support those who take initiative to learn and become a better person
- On-site gym
- Themed Office Activity Days – we LOVE to have FUN!
- Free Lunch & Learns – Hosted by Gravitational Marketing’s founders and catered from popular spots around Orlando.