The Account Coordinator provides assistance to the Account Management team in the day-to-day management of accounts, and develops the skills necessary to advance to the position of Account Manager. This person must be a conscientious team player with great organizational skills, as well as demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Provides administrative assistance to Account Manager on day-to-day client activities – includes responding to client phone calls and emails, handling mail/packages, managing production and creative deadlines, vendor communication, etc., to ensure continued progress of client workflow in the absence of the Account Manager.
• Stays aware of client activities to provide backup when Account Manager is unavailable.
• Gathers and assembles background information and analysis as needed by Account Manager in development of briefs, etc.
• Proactively gathers the necessary information to plan and implement each client project.
• Provides input in planning stages as requested by Account Manager.
• Assists in agendas, meeting summaries, proposals, correspondence and other materials, as well as preparing the above for client presentations.
• Handles paperwork and maintains digital and hard copy files on all client activities, their competitors and their industries; maintains client digital file, approvals, copy, forms/documents, supplies for daily processing and tracking of account service work, etc.
• Maintains client reference materials and/or digital archives for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for accurate proofreading and meeting of client standards.
• Makes sure all media and projects proceed according to plan and deadlines, drawing attention of Account Manager to potential problems before they occur.
• Proofreads copy, creative, agency and printers’ proofs as requested; sees that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients.
• Monitors budgets and allocation of hours for all projects.
• One year as an Agency Account Coordinator, or similar internship experience
• Bachelors degree in Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field
• Mac Proficient
• Experience with Workamajig a plus
• Interactive/Digital knowledge a plus
How to Apply
Please visit our website to apply: https://bigeyeagency.com/agency/careers/