As an essential team member supporting Account Executives and Account Planners, this position is responsible for providing post-sale, end to end workflow support, to ensure effective campaign delivery for the Spectrum Reach clients. The Account Coordinator plays an essential role in ensuring accuracy and follow-through of order entry related to advertising campaigns. This position owns the relationship cross-functionally as a liaison between fulfillment, and Finance and Operations teams.
– Accurately enter all orders for linear and digital advertising schedules.
– Review and process orders to ensure that all necessary paperwork is submitted for cross-functional teams.
– Partner with Credit team to ensure that clients demonstrate appropriate credit levels and ensure that signed contracts are complete in full detail.
– Coordinate with Billing to ensure that ad copy scripts are provided and campaigns are appropriately billed.
– Work cross-functionally with Traffic/Operations team to ensure correct fulfillment of client campaigns.
– Manage all ad copy for clients, which includes correct distribution of Traffic Instructions and client spot uploads as needed.
– Coordinate Production services through internal production team to ensure on-time start for campaigns.
– Manage campaigns effectively, revise and review inventory appropriately.
– Responsible for Make-goods for all reach and frequency accounts.
– Monitor accounts and review with Account Planner and Pricing/Inventory if campaigns are not delivering.
– Effectively communicate with Account Executive on client campaign status.
– Communicate with clients as needed to gain information to run schedules efficiently.
– Work proactively with Regional Digital Account Coordinator as needed.
– Prior experience in Advertising Sales in Traffic or as a Sales Assistant is a plus.
– Strong data entry skills and an excellent attention to details is required.
– Ability to develop positive working relationships with Sales team members and other support functions is critical.
– The Account Coordinator needs to be able to adapt to change quickly as well as be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
– Experience in computer software including MS Office and Spreadsheets at a minimum is required; any experience in software similar to our sales support packages preferred.
How to Apply
Apply online: https://jobs.spectrum.com/job/maitland/account-coordinator-media/4673/9128180